It has been wayyy too long since I last blogged, and so much has happened since! I will start with Roo-Bug's! My second stocking is the 13th of this month at noon, and I added newborn dipes "bitty bug's", Cloth Wipees, and Bug-Leg's which are like babylegs that I make. I have had a blast preparing for this stocking and have a ton up. Last time sold out in 4 minutes and I hope to do the same again. I bought my domain http://www.roobugs.com/ the other day and will work on my web design this week and hope to stock my store on the 1st of May. I will also be selling cloth wipe solution called Roo-Bug Rear Rinse at that time. I should get my custom tag's for my products this week and am sooo happy about them. This will make me super official!!!! I plan to add a line of clothing in the near future also. To me it is go big or go home, and I found somethings that I am really good at besides cooking, and being a mommy! lol Ok enough on that, Bailey is doing great! Crawling everywhere, getting into everything and although not walking loves to pull up onto stuff. She is down to nursing only 3 times a day now, and I give her Organic Rice Milk. She is such a good little girl and LOVES to talk up a storm. We are so excited about her bday next week and plan to take her to her favorite bbq joint on her real bday and then her party on Saturday. I put a ton of work into her party so I hope it goes off without a hitch. The kitchen remodel is going great and Trav is almost done with it. I am looking into replacing our appliances with retro stuff soon. I will post pics when it is complete! Off to the crazy news. After the proposal alot of people wanted to know WHEN I was getting married. After much thought we have decided to have another baby first, that way I can start planning during my pregnancy my wedding, and have the one I want when I want without spacing our kids too far apart. It is important to me to keep them closer in age since I want a few more. It is AMAZING to me how many people have issues with TTC or how many kids we should have. Finances is something that I hear alot. We do fine, and I honestly do not worry about money at all nor does it factor into the size of my family. Recently a relative of Trav's made a comment about being able to pay for our childrens college and my answer to that is if we can then great and if not they will do what I did which is work to pay my way. Bailey can work in the family business. I am NOT about handing everything to a child, and believe alot is learned when you get something on your own. Trav agrees, so we are TTC. I am SOOOOOOO excited and believe I am preggo now, although I will wait a week or so to test. I FEEL completely preggo though, and kinda know already. Trav does not want me to get my hopes up though and get let down. We will keep trying though until it happens. OK that is all for now. I have a ton to do for Easter and a busy weekend ahead! Hope all is well with everyone! I added a few pics of my dipes for this stocking, wipes, and bug legs!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
so happy for you! How wonderful if you are carrying, and how neat that you can TTC again!
Here's to a great b day for Bailey! First birthdays are so much fun!
Post a Comment