CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter & More!
















We had such a beautiful weekend spent with family, but boy did it go by fast! We had Bailey's cousin's party to attend on Saturday and I whipped up a dress for her to wear that morning and it came out soo cute. Saturday was rainy but the party was fun, and Bailey was such a joy as always. She really is just sooo well behaved. (Except for the 2 meltdowns we have had the last 2 days) LOL Sunday we had Easter and Bailey's first egg hunt. I made another dress for her to wear that morning and it also came out so cute. I will be adding a clothing line to my store also shortly. After an eventful weekend, I had my second stocking on Monday. Once again my dipe sold out within minutes and I am sooo excited about that! I started receiving a ton of emails again requesting custom orders for those that missed out at my stocking. I decided to do a few and finished those up already and mailed them out. Now I am concentrating on finishing up the rest of the house for Bailey's party. I cannot believe my little girl is going to be one tomorrow :( I am quite emotional about it, but hope I can hold it together on her bday. It is truly unfair how fast our babies grow up. Well TTC this month was no bueno so we are on to next month! lol This time I am using an OP (ovulation predictor) so there will be no guessing involved. I was a little bummed, and Trav felt bad because he knows how excited I was to start trying. We will be blessed again I know it! Tomorrow night we take Bailey to her fav BBQ joint, and to Toys R Us afterwards. It will be a ton of fun. Well just wanted to update quickly. Bailey is napping and I need to do diaper laundry :) Hope everyone had an amazing Easter!

0 comments: