He was able to actually surprise me, and proposed yesterday morning! I had NO idea, and was completely caught off guard. Literally in my chonies with a towel on my head caught off guard! lol He always told me it would be at a time when I least expected it. Saturday night he headed to run some errands and took FOREVER, but I thought nothing of it because he always takes forever when shopping. Sunday morning I woke up early because my store opens today and I had some last minute things I had to take care of. Usually I sleep in for an hour or so and Trav hangs with Bailey. He did not expect me to get up, so he told me he was making breakfast and to just hang out upstairs until it was done. I thought nothing of it because he cooks sometimes although not often. I watched a little tv, and he came in the door with a breakfast in bed tray with yummy waffles in roses. At that point I just though how sweet he was to do something like this. Turns out he bought me a new waffle maker too, and that is what took so long at Target. I was eating my breakfast, when he comes back this time with Bailey in a dress. He looked nervous and at that point I knew something was up. He asked me if I noticed anything different about Bailey and brought her closer. She had a necklace on and around it was my engagement ring!!!!!! I thought I might throw up! I had waited for this moment for so long, and I could tell he was nervous so I told him not to be nervous, and that I loved him. He then went on to say that he feels so lucky to be able to wake up every day next to someone as special as me. He said he has known for a very long time that I am the only woman for him. He said there are no words to describe how he feels, and would I make him the happiest man in the world and marry him? I of course by this time was crying, and said Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! I was in shock, and then Bailey pooped and I had to change her! lol It was beautiful, and he was so happy to be able to pull it off. He had gotten my moms blessing on Tuesday and told her his whole plan. I had wondered why she did not call all weekend. Turns out she was afraid she would spill the beans. My mom is sooo happy for us, and I am on top of the world. Wedding wise it is all up in the air. I kinda want baby #2 first, but we will see. A winter wedding is also something we have talked about. I have my dress already, and plan on having B as my flower girl. I have waited for this for so long, and living my dream is awesome!!!!!!! My ring is gorgeous, but I already knew that since I picked it out! lol Trav wanted to make sure that it was something I wanted, since I have to wear it forever. I originally wanted something simple, but Trav said he wanted everyone to know how much he loves me and boy will they know from the rock that is on my finger! I am still a little in shock and have to get used to wearing a ring since I never wear jewelry. I am getting my nails done sometime this week, because I have some serious sewing hands. Bailey was so happy and after Trav and I kissed, she wanted kisses to. I am super happy he included Bailey in the proposal as I would never want it any other way. What a great start to the week!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats! how wonderful!
your ring is gorgeous!
Post a Comment