skip to main |
skip to sidebar












We are back from our mini vacation to Flagstaff and we had a blast!!! It would have been nice to stay a little longer, but Trav must work! lol We are both so thankful every time we take a trip that Bailey is sooooo well behaved. We can travel just like we did before, but now we have such a cute little companion to come along and join in the fun. We always find ourselves talking about how lucky we are to have such a sweet little girl that is so mellow. She did cry for a minute on our way home when we were going through the moutains but that went away when she had a bottle. Before we left though I started to feel a little under the weather and had a little bit of nausea so that was a bad start for me but I was determined to have a great time no matter what. By the time we got there I was running a fever and having some boob issues, I know TMI, but I ended up with another case of mastitis! Ugh! Nothing that antibiotics won't take care of. I just took tyelnol to keep my fever down and fed Bailey whenever I could because that helps also. It was COLD to say the least up there!!!! We are not used to that at all. We ended up heading to snowbowl to play for a bit, but soon realized that it was WAY to cold for Bailey. We went onto the mountain and took a few pics but headed out right after that. We look forward to taking her back when she is old enough to walk and we can sled, snowboard, etc. She seemed to really like the snow, and that is surprising because she seems to have an issue with textures of things lately, grass being one of them. She HATES the feel of grass :) Our hotel room in Flag was perfect for us, and had a jacuzzi in our room so we could warm up after a cold day. I put bubble bath in there which I guess is a no no! lol Bailey was asleep in the other room and I started up the jacuzzi and went to the bathroom. Trav was watching boxing right there on the bed and he said he looked over and the bubbles were halfway up the wall! lol It was hilarious because he wanted to know what I was thinking, but we had a whole conversation about the bubble bath in the tub! He obviously was not listening, but we had a great laugh about it. Our hotel had a happy hour for guests to mingle and have a few drinks so we headed down to enjoy a snack. We plan on staying at this place again, it was that nice. Very comfortable and a great price. Every night stay included a real breakfast of Belgian waffles, eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, biscuits, toast, and tons of other stuff. Turns out Bailey LOVES waffles. We knew she loved pancakes, so she would probably love waffles. It is so neat to sit and eat a meal since she feeds herself for the most part now. Of course not without making a mess, so we find ourselves on the floor picking up food before we leave! We brought her pack n play with us, but after a few hours of sleep she decided it was not comfy enough so we brought her back to bed with us. We have not coslept since she was 2.5 months so it was interesting! She stayed asleep the whole night, but she moved ALOT! It was comical, but nice to have her close again. We did a little shopping, and just had some nice family time. We decided that we are going to try and take a few small vacations a year with Sedona being the next place we plan to go. Yesterday we had planned to head back to snowbowl and do some sledding, but it was very windy and way too cold so we decided to do a bit of shopping and then head home. It was the perfect little trip aside from my poor booby luck! Well Bailey is napping and I am going to join her, just wanted to hop on and share some photos of our first trip to the snow :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment